Broomwood Pharmacy Cookies Policy
Effective Date: 21st Dec 2023
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites place on your computer or device. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owners.
3. Types of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed.
4. Managing Cookies
- You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings. You can choose to block or delete cookies.
- Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
5. Third-Party Cookies
- Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
- We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
6. Changes to Our Cookies Policy
- We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.
7. Contact Us